Thursday 13 May 2010

I have cracked it!

I can wallpaper. Woo and hoo. I have done the majority of downstairs, need to do three more strips on the other side of the stairs and round the doors on the landing, the layout of our house means that the entire landing is taken up by doorframes. That makes our house sound terribly grand, the reality is that it's a tiny, square, landing :) Of course the entire house is squint, curved, lumpy and messy so it's impossible to tell if the wallpaper is right until it dries 12 hours later, but what has dried so far is pretty good, if I do say so myself. Even my husband was impressed *beaming and proud of herself smiley* I promise that many, many photos will follow this post, once we're a little more settled.

I get to see Bunny on SUNDAY! That's three days! :D That means my birthday is in two days. Woop woop! My stack of cards is getting bigger, including a few from family members who insist my middle name begins with A... (I have two middle names, neither of which begin with A)

Short post today, I'm talking to some old friends, thinking of some older ones and smiling, really smiling, for the first time in a while. Until next time, my friends all lie and say, they only want the best wishes for me, three two one, we go live...

No comments:

Post a Comment