Friday 20 November 2009

Good times :)

I love my job. I really, really love it . I have had a great few days, been given more hours due to a sale and I'm really, really enjoying it. I've been given training in areas that are usually left for more experiences staff and I've been told that I'm picking things up really quickly. I am a very happy bunny. Then on the way home from work last night two people stopped me in the street and complimented me on my umbrella! :D To be fair, my umbrella is very cool...

I've got my NaNo to 14120. That's about half what I should have at this stage, but it's progressing wonderfully due to my use of Dr Wicked's writeordie. After a while it starts deleting your words if you don't write! Keeps you motivated...

Tonight we're going to see New Moon! I am getting more and more excited about this as the day goes on. I'm also going to see it again tomorrow with my friend the bunny (shhh, don't tell my husband!) Mind you, I saw Twilight about eight times at the cinema (God bless my unlimited cinema card) so maybe it'a a good thing I've moved now, at least for the sake of my husband's sanity, that I can't watch New Moon as many times :) It's also my pal's birthday today so should be a night of drinking, laughing and good company.

I have seen the Coke ad. Twice! I actually text my friend saying "COKE AD!" that is how excited I was :) that means it's officially Christmastime. Very excited. I actually felt a bit like the kid in the ad, running down, desperate to see the parade :)

Now I'm off to paint my nails (bright red in honour of the vampires), finsh clenaing my oven (my one menial task of the day), have a long hot bath and decide what to wear as when my husband gets out of work we're straight in the car and on the road to be at the cinema 250 miles away by 6.30 (it's a long shot, but we're going for it). So, enjoy your weekend and remember "It’s not like you’ll never see me again. I promise I’ll be back again soon—so much you’ll get sick of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment