Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tonight I will mostly be...

...drinking with my baby cousin :) When I say baby I mean eighteen year old, I am not corrupting the young! She has decided to come over for a few days to escape the parentals and get some (in her words) shippy shopping done. I am working a few hours tomorrow but she said she can keep herself occupied in town while I'm at work so that's fine. We're also planning a trip to the cinema and will undoubtedly sit and drink stupid amounts of pink wine tonight, family tradition and all that :) Luckily I'm not working til 12 tomorrow :)

This is undoubtedly masking my loneliness and sadness from the beginning of the week and I will therefore have to deal with it later in the month but as I'm currently making my life as full as I can with nights out, weekends away and plans for Christmas (still not seen the Coke ad!) I plan to just keep myself so busy that I don't notice it. We'll see how that pans out...

Yesterday at work brought new discoveries, my manager is a massive Harry Potter fan and our senior staff member and her daughter are Twilight fans. I also spent most of the day cleaning jewellery and arranging displays. Heaven! I love my job! :) I'm back in tomorrow which is delivery day which is also great fun, going through the new pieces, labelling and putting them out. Excellent. My misadventures at the weekend have also made it into the joke stage so all is good :) Being able to laugh at yourself is definitely a good thing in this line of work :)

Right, I am off to get my jeans out of the dryer and go pick up my cousin! Very excited. Oh yes I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment