Saturday 9 January 2010

Mortgages...

...are the work of Satan himself! We are currently working on putting together a proposal for our bank that will convince them to give us a mortgage for a new house now that we've accepted an offer on our old one. In theory it should be easy as we want less than they agreed to give us last time, but banks are a law unto themselves, especially in this "financial climate" eurgh, buzzwords, another of Satan's playthings...

The snow is still here, I got stuck in my driveway the other day which was most fun, I ended up getting my neighbour's parents to push me the last foot over the curb, though I did get some satisfaction from being in second gear when they guy said to me, very condescendingly, "Put it in second, it'll be easier." Bwhahahaha...

I've just had a heart to heart with the friend I fell out with a few months ago. Her fiance has been made redundant so she came down to Earth with a bit of a bump, she's doing ok though, and our friendship seems to be back on track, which is great. I do miss her. I told her about us selling the house, which at the moment is a bit of a secret until we get something signed, so we're all happy now. She told me to get on with the sale and have a baby for her to play with!

Now I'm off to watch Heroes and knit a Space Invader pillow. As you do... So instead of a quote tonight you're getting the beep beep beep of the mothership as it pases over head. BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP...

No comments:

Post a Comment