Tuesday 16 February 2010

Could it be?

Has Hell frozen over? Did pigs learn to fly? We've found a house! We're going to put in an offer tomorrow (subject to the survey coming back) scary ass biscuits! Not going to say anything else as I don't want to jinx it...

My husband has signed up for facebok, despite regular claims that social networking sites are the work of the devil. He did it all on his own and even added some of our friends. He has also checked it regularly since signing up. One can only wonder how long this will last :)

I've started my book club book, and it's a little odd, but very funny when you get into it :)

Drama has erupted, on a forum I use online. Someone on there is known for being opinionated and thinking her way is the only way. Well she's taken it to whole new levels and is now ctually lying outright about things that have been said to her despite the fact that by it's very nature we can search through old posts and prove her wrong. So I'm taking a break from it for a while. A few friends have "flounced" after not having their opinions taken seriously and a few more have declined to comment at all, so we'll see what happens. I'm done. I can't listen to how I'm wrong for another minute. This would be the same person who told myself and the pagan community we were Satan-worshippers back in October. Loves it.

Work is better recently. I know it's only been a week or so but everyone seems to have loosened up. Today we played badminton on the floor! Obviously our manageress wasn't in today... And I doubt it'll ever come out, but it was a fab bonding experience for myself, my supervisor and the under-manager :)

Lost is just not getting any better. What the flying fuck is going on?! They reckon we're getting answers by the end of this season, well they've got a lot of ground to cover by then...

For now, given that I'm watching the Brit awards and have insomnia, I don't wanna rock, DJ, but you're keeping me up all night...

No comments:

Post a Comment