Thursday 11 March 2010

And then I'll say something stupid...

...like "The reason I'm upset is I'm feeling insecure about our "plans" to have a family."

Yeah. That'll go down well... I don't want to have this fight but not telling him how I feel isn't healthy. All I tried to explain to him was how much it hurt to not talk about it when I want it so much. He's working late tonight, so we'll see how much of a mood he's in when he gets home.

Meantime, I've to do a viewing for people who want to rent the house when we move out. Epic. Please, come into my house, it's full of boxes and packing materials...

My manageress called me into her office yesterday. She wanted to talk to me about changes in me since I was made permanent. She felt I wasn't putting in the effort anymore. I tried to explain that I don't really understand my role. Then she offered me the position as watch dept. I'm getting my own dept. I will answer to nobody but the mangeress and even then it'll be minimum input. I should be ecstatic. But it falls somewhat flat given the fact she started the meeting with "Things need to change". I'm sure I'll feel better about it later, but for now I'm just trying to get my head around it. I've got one more four hour shift, on Saturday, then I've got a week off, which we both agreed I need.

Now I'm going for a bath. I've cleared the lounge, washed the dishes, tidied the kitchen and now I need to make me presentable. And possibly go to the shop for something simple for dinner. Until next time, and then I'll go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid...

No comments:

Post a Comment