Tuesday 1 December 2009

CRASH!

Everyone I've spoken to who took part (which to be fair is only one other person and her sister in law), is in the midst of a post NaNo crash now. It's quite draining trying to write 50000 coherent words in 27 days...

Tonight my baby cousin is saying again. No drinking tonight, I'm working at nine am and it's delivery day. She's revelling in us having internet she can connect to! We're both sitting typing away while watching Mock The Week and I wait for my laundry to finish. After work tomorrow we're going to go shopping for a bit and then to see Paranormal Activity :)

Work was really good today. I feel a lot more positive about it all now that I did the other day, even the staff who were nipping me the other day have backed off, so hopefully that means my baptism by fire is over. My lady should be coming back tomorrow for my first big diamond sale so I'm very excited!

I've wrapped a load of my Christmas presents tonight, some need posting and some need taking away with us this weekend so it made sense. I normall wait until my Christmas tree is up and do them by the light of the fairy lights but we're not putting the tree up until next week which is going to be too late for getting everything sent out as this year, for the first time, we're not going home for Christmas. My in-laws are coming to us (after complaints, guilt trips and rants, seriously, the woman is demented) and my parents are coming down for New Year so we will see everyone, but we will need to send them their things earlier than normal.

I've also got velvety red roses in. Aside from lillies, roses are my favourite flowers, and these ones stand out beautifully from my white walls. I am very pleased with them. Even if I did have to buy them myself...

My nails are painted a Christmassy, sparkly red. Again, now I've figured out the photo uploading system I shall post pics once I've touched them up (my job is tough on nails!) You might also get a pic of my gorgeous new party top! Very much looking forward to this weekend, I'm seeing all the usual suspects but also a friend I saw rarely even when we lived back in the city due to geography and circumstance, and a friend I see once or twice a year who is flying up from the Deep South for the weekend! Extremely excited as we plan to take a trip around the German Market, drink some mulled wine, some German beer and eat crepes and waffles as well as see some other friends and their gorgeous children, celebrate a birthday and chill for a day. It promises to be epic. I have new pyjamas and new bed socks and shorter hair than I've had for a while (dead ends from a bleaching dare in April have resulted in me gettin frustrated and cutting inches off at a time of late) which I think I'm going to dye bright red on Thursday night after work so it's fresh for Friday night, when we are going to a fabulous Mongolian Buffet. It's all very exciting :)

Now I am rambling and I'm very tired, so I'm going to sort my laundry and go to bed.

Until next time, I will mainly be singing Winter Wonderland, now maybe you will too...

No comments:

Post a Comment