Friday 4 December 2009

Sharing the earwormy goodness!

I gotta feelin', that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a great night...

Oh yes, Friday is finally here ladies and gentlemen! I have had to clean my nail polish off as it was knackered beyond all repair after three days at work and an hour of house work (just about done now, need to chuck some stuff in the washing machine but need to wait for my husband's stuff after work so essentially I'm done)

Just watching a little daytime TV (Friends and the Big Bang Theory) then I'm off for a bath, will put my hair up and do my makeup so that I just have to get changed and head to the restaurant when we get there tonight. Then I need to tidy all the presents and gift wrap that are lying around my living room as tonight, in our absence, my mother and aunt are staying in my house on their way to see the rest of the mafia. Most of it's easy enough as two piles are going South with us but there are a few bits and pieces still not wrapped that need loading into the crate in the one corner we have left and a stack of wrapping paper that needs a new home!

Work is good. Everything has improved massively and I was even the first person to get into the lucky dip for a big sale in the run up to Christmas :D I managed to leave my prize in the office when I left yesterday as I was running to catch a bus but the excitement will still be there Monday *rolls eyes*

Right, I'm off to paint my nails, eat something (not sure about the order of those two activities, but both need doing) and pack! Tonight promises to be fabulous, have already had a text asking about my plans for before the meal (too busy!) and I can't wait to see everyone!

Tomorrow is for lunch with friends, then German Market with other friends. Cannot wait! *dances about*

Right, now I'm going before I explode all over the computer screen...

No comments:

Post a Comment